Flozy enables you to stylize your document to meet the needs of your team. In this tutorial we will walk through a few steps that you can take to stylize your document.
1. First, click on the Brain hub from the top menu bar of your Flozy dashboard.
2. Under the Docs column, select the document that you wish to stylize.
3. To change the background color of your document, click the BgColor button from the toolbar, select a color, and then click Save.
4. To update the color of your text, click the Color button from the toolbar. This can be a great way to highlight important information.
5. You can also add a table to your document by leveraging the Table button found in the toolbar.
provides a plethora of tools that can be used to customize your documents. If you have any further questions on document customization, do not hesitate to contact Support@agenciflow.com or https://help.flozy.com/support/home.