Buttons can help you enhance your document. You can add a button to your document in a few simple steps.
1. First, click on the Brain hub from the top menu bar of your Flozy dashboard.
2. Under the Docs column, select the document that you would like to edit.
3. Select the Button icon from the toolbar at the bottom of your document
4. A pop up will appear. We will begin by entering the content of your button. Here you can specify the Button Text and Button URL.
5. Next, select the styles tab. Here we will configure the spacing and alignment of the button.
6. Next, select the Text Colors tab to modify the color of your button. In this example, I have selected blue as my text color.
7. Finally, click on the Background tab to edit the color of your background.
8. When you are happy with your button configuration, click Save to generate your new button!