When chatting with clients or teammates, it can be helpful to attach external files to your messages. You can attach a file to your message in a few simple steps.
1. First, navigate to your chat window. Chat windows exist in many places across the Flozy platform, but the interface for each chat is the same.
2. Select the paperclip icon to manually attach a file to your message.
3. Click your filetype from the pop up window. This will open up a Finder or File Explorer window that allows you to select an external file to share via. chat.
4. Select your file, then press the send icon in Flozy to share your file.
5. Please note that you can also drag and drop files into your chat. Flozy's chat system will automatically detect the file type and allow you to send the file.