Modifying the priority of your tasks can help you stay focused on your upcoming deadlines and high-impact tasks. You can update the priority of a task in just a few quick clicks.
1. First, select the Tasks tab of your Flozy dashboard.
2. Next, select the task that you wish to update. A panel will appear on the right side of your screen. You can use this panel to create or update your tasks.
3. From this panel, select the pencil icon to edit your task.
4. Under the Priority drop down menu, select the updated priority of your task.
4. Finally, click the Update Task button to save your changes.