There are multiple ways to invite a new team member to a Client. In this tutorial we will first provide you with steps to invite a new team member to an existing Client via the My Teams page. Next we will demonstrate how you can add a new team member to a Client through the Client Hub.
A. Invite a new team member to an existing Client through the My Team page.
1. From the setting menu in the upper right corner, select My Team. This will take you to the Team page.
2. From the Team page select the Client button. Then, select the Invite New Client button. Please ensure that you are viewing the Client section and not the My Team section.
3. Fill out the form titled Invite Clients To Join and click the Send Invitation button.
B. Add a new team member to a Client through the Client Hub.
1. First, select the Client tab of your Flozy dashboard. This will take you to the Client Hub.
2. Select the Create New Client button to create a new client for your new team member. Alternatively, you can add your new team member to an existing client by selecting the client.
3. Once you have selected your Client, select the Teams section from the left hand column.
4. Select the plus icon in the top right corner of the Teams page to add a new team member.
5. You will be provided with the option to add a current team member or invite a new team member. For the purposes of this tutorial, we will be adding a new team member. Select the Invite Client to Join button.
6. Enter the email address of the new member and click Send!